Selling Large Speakers - How to reduce shipping?

I'm selling my Thiel CS6 that weigh about 200lbs each in their original shipping boxes. I'm looking for help in finding an economical, safe and insured way to ship these speakers within the USA. Both UPS and FedEx have a limit of 150lbs for normal shipping although UPS offers a Freight service that I found to be very expensive ($1000-$1200 to ship from Michigan to Texas or California). The speakers are packed in their original boxes that are 23x17x56 and weigh about 200lbs each. Any suggestions out there? Thanks in advance. Steve
smatsui
Forward Air offers very reasonable terminal-to-terminal air freight shipping. The speakers would have to be strapped to a pallet, but I believe the offer that service. You'd just have to make sure there's nearby terminals where you are shipping to and from. I've had good experience with them in the past, but it's been many years since I've had to ship anything like that.
Thank you all for your tips. I called Pilot Air and their quote is very reasonable, under $300 including delivery to residential, insurance and palletizing and banding. Great tip! Thank you very much. Steve
I worked for a UPS store and we arranged freight shipments through freightquote.com. They are super easy to deal with and will give you multiple services to choose from.