Zu Druids - Two years after

Well 2-3 years after all the hype about these speakers have you kept them in your system or have you moved on. In hindsight were they speakers to keep for the long term or just another audio flash in the pan? What has been your experience with them over the long term and other speakers you have had or heard?
ladavid
mine are two years old and from a 300b to a dna 500 i sill like 'em.but could use some help on the bottom. my room is 12x12 and filled with racks of records and cds so maybe its 9.5 x 10. any advise on a sub?
Coffee2
Not sure.. I would assume even their mini method which is dual 10" opposed to Dual 12" in the Method could work perfectly well also which is why they developed it. Call Zu they will give you the bottom line. I don't believe you would have to run Stereo subs for an improvement.. One would probably be enough with the 2 Drivers they use in one enclosure.
Paul,

J's.

The Zu Presence is far and above a much better speaker in just about every area than the AN J.

I still love the sound of the AN speakers but the J was not big enough for my room and the E's are hard to come by and big $$$ for the better versions.

I am nearing the end of my audio journey and the Zu Presence will be with me for a long time. I want to spend my $$$ on music (LP) from now on.

What is sounds real audio on about? AN uses a 8" woffer and you tell me that they don't get the mid-range right?