Audio Physic Virgo 5s

Anyone have any feedback on the latest Virgos from Audio Physic. I am looking to demo a pair in NYC. I had a pair of Avantis, years ago, and loved them. I have a smaller room now and I think the Virgos might be a good match.
I would be running them with a BAT integrated. I listen mainly to Jazz, acoustic and vocals. Thanks!
breakers
I had them in my room (18 x 18 feet, with lots of open space to other rooms) and found them quite booming. The bass on lean albums was ok (since there was hardly any bass audible), but on a decent bass-prominent album, it was always booming and bloated. The same (of worse even) with the Scorpio I auditioned. The mid band of the Virgo I found to be too emphasized as well. Apart from that it's a very nice speaker, but it just didn't go well in my room.
Did you ever think it might be your square room and not the speakers? AP speakers have never been characterized this way. By most accounts the bass can be on the lean side. However, square rooms always tend to overemphasize midbass response.

Shakey
It's not exactly square and none of the other speakers I had in my room (and I've had quite a bit) had this problem. According to my dealer it's indeed a problem of AP. He always has a lot of problems making these speakers sound their best at shows too.