High efficiency speakers

Hi,
I am getting into low wattage SET amps (specifically the 18w Lamm ML2.1). I am told that to realize the full benefits of such low powered SETs, you need high efficiency (>95db) speakers with benign impedance curve. But when I look around, these speakers are often horn based, huge and unattractive (to my eyes), and have problems with low bass (either no low bass or needs powered woofers whose integration is a problem).
My question to the experts out there. Have you come across well designed high efficiency speakers that are full range, don't take space like Avantgarde Trios, and look as nice as a Kharma?
Thanks for your suggestions.
128x128alectiong
Hi all, thank you for your suggestions. I have the Kharma 3.2.2s which are borderline efficient at 90dB and not getting the full benefits of the SET design from what I've been told, but probably Ok in my current smallish room. Going forward I am looking for full range SET friendly, high efficiency speakers. No more of the Kharma limp bass I hope. I do have pre-conceived biases against side-firing woofers and powered woofers, but maybe unfounded.
Alec
I'll echo the suggestion of Coincident and Silverline. Both have excellent SET-friendly solutions. With your bias against d"Appolito alignment might eliminate Coincident though they sure sound great to me. I heard Daedalus speakers sounding absolutely superb at their room at RMAF and I believe that was with ArtAudio SET amplification. They have a very specific look to them as well using some interesting joinery on the cabinets which I'd imagine wouldn't be everyone's taste, though I thought they looked and sounded great.
Jax2, I haven't had the pleasure of hearing the Concident. My bias against side firing woofers is from listening to one of the models from Rockport. I heard less integrated bass, the same way some people would say about the rear firing woofers of the Verity speakers. My bias against powered bass in high efficiecy speakers is just a thought that since these designs use transistor amps for ther woofers, are they forgoing the supposedly sonic superiority of SET over SS amps (even in the bass quality.)?
Alec
I would agree with the posters who say do not rule out horns. Horns are the perfect match up for tube amps of all types, and many of them have 100 dB or more efficiency. There are many horn speakers out there with great bass. Altec Lansing made some incredible speakers, as an earlier poster mentioned. JBL did as well, and Klipsch made some great ones too. You can still find some "vintage" Klipsch speakers at very reasonable prices on the used market. I own a pair of Klipsch Cornwall II's which have fantastic bass. I am not as familiar with some of the newer horn designs, as most are European and hard to find over here, and I would tend to be skeptical of any design incorporating a subwoofer in any case.
ZU Druids. 103 DB and a wonderful speaker. Bass galore and unified sound as it uses a single drive plus a super tweeter. BTW - they move quickly when they come up on Gon. I've had mine for about 3 months and have fallen head over heals for these babies. An added plus, they are bottom-ported so you can put them within inches of a wall. I use mine for nearfield listening and they bested Magenpans, Mark and Daniel Rubys as well as Gallo Dues (though these others are not high efficiency speakers).