Harbeth compact 7es3 vs. ProAc Response 2

I've read many positive remarks on the Harbeth line of speakers. I'm in the market for a small set of speakers and am considering these. The only other set of small speakers I've ever owned were the ProAc Response 2 and was wondering if anyone has ever compared these two and what they heard as differences. What you liked or disliked between the two.
no_regrets
I can help maybe just a bit. I went on a Great Speaker Hunt last year and listen to some floor-standing ProAc's. I was somewhat attracted to them, because they seemed darker sounding than everything else I was hearing (which included Spendors), and they remained on my list, but it was too hard to get any to my house, so I never had them at home. I became entralled with the British monitor sound, and now have the Harbeth Compact 7's, the Harbeth M30's, and the Spendor 1/2e's...which is ridiculous--I ought to be able to make up my mind...but I'm having fun. I think Compact 7's are excellent speakers. I'm going to guess that the ProAc's may sound a touch darker, but I think that there will likely be a family resemblance as between the ProAc's, the Spendors and the Harbeths.

I'll be interested to see any other comments to this thread.
both are great speakers, boils down to what you prefer in your music style.
Harbeth is great for the mids while the Proac is good on the bass.
good luck.