16K to Spend. Help me make the end all Upgrade.

Hi, I'm in the process of upgrading my speakers; Aerial 10t's. I need to upgrade the speakers for a couple of reasons, one being the waf. I'm looking to get the best 2ch stereo speakers out there for 15-17K. I'm currently looking at Revel Studio2s and Dynaudio Saphires (although I don't think they're physically attractive so waf would be a factor), also possibly interested in JM labs 1037be's. I really wanted to get people's opinions as to what else is out there, what's better or comparable to these speakers. I don't want to upgrade these speakers again so I'm looking for something to hold me over for a long time to come.
baraeryo
a 10k itch may get scratched, and you'll only get 'different' and maybe a baby step 'better'. keep the aerials, unless you just want some cool cabinets like avalon.
Baraeryo,

For a modest dual purpose space and given WAF considerations you might do well to consider small high quality two ways and a powered sub. You could wall mount the speakers to conserve space and you only need space for the sub.
*Ok, my current amp is a Pass X350. Although I'll probably trade that in and get something else.......The room would be about 11x19*

Why are you trading a Pass X350??? What's wrong with it? Also, does buying $16,000 speakers for an 11x19 ft. room make sense? I have Totem Mani-2 Sigs in my 12x16 LR. I think they sound & look great with the Totem stands. Paid about $3500 slightly used. I bet they'd sound great with one of the big Pass Labs amps :-)......
If you need to deal with the WAF maybe look at Avalon speakers. Great workmanship on the cabinets. If you get a chance, try to listen to a pair. Some people like the sound other do not but they look great. Can be power hungry, usually 4ohm. Look for a used pair? I have a pair of Radian HC and my wife said they look great.
Good luck.
Joe Nies
I'm trading in my X350 because I already have a home heater in my house. It runs crazy hot. I'm looking for something more user friendly. Maybe a Spectron Musician III in the future. I'm definitely going to trade in the Aerials for something though, just haven't figured out what yet. I'm leaning toward the Studio2s.