Proac D38, Wilson Sophia II, Avalon Ascendant???

Which of these would you go for? I'm running Theta Gear.
128x128devaaudio
I can only say that the improvement was in the total presentation and I agree with Amfibius that it sounds more dynamic and yet very musical.
When I evaluate speakers I do not really want to concentrate on any individual aspect of speakers. Its the overall sound and the presentation of the speakers. And in case of proac it makes you want to listen to music, and its almost like it has emotions. I know I am getting carried away with my comments but just wanted to describe the feelings when I listen to my D38!
Thanks Amfibius and Zeeshanb for your thoughts. It is really strange... you talk to fans of ProAc and they have negative things to say about Wilson. I however tend to agree with Elberoth2 that the Sophia II is a very different Wilson sound. I wish I could compare D38 and Sophia II directly but it seems that that will be very complicated to arrange. Just not sure what to do???
Chetiar it might be because Proac and Wilson sound is quite different :) I have not heard the Sophias, but I have heard a couple of Wilson W/P's. The bass hits you like a fist in the chest, with clean, natural and extended midrange and highs. Proac sound is different, with a more prominent and warmer midrange, and more subtle bass. Suits different types of music and different listeners.
Amfibius - I agree with you that W/Ps sound VERY different to ProAcs. However, Sophia II is a different story.

I personally love ProAcs, Avalons and yet ... I was so impressed with the Sophias II, that I bought a pair. I never though that it could happen !

To me, they do everything ProAcs can do, but are much less coloured, more transparent and offer superior articulation. I atribute ths to their advanced enclosures, which are very inert. Listening to ProAcs, I always hear the contribution of MDF box.
Thanks for everyone's help. I think I've decided to go with ProAc D38. I like the Wilson Sophia II and agree with Elberoth2 on many of his points. I currently own D15 and can only assume that moving up the ProAc line gaurantee's improvement for me. Switching to Wilson is still a risk and at $5K more I want a sure thing!