Wilson MAXX musicallity and sound

I am missing the liquid and icy sound of high end audio with the following expensive combination . How can I improve achieve that dream sound:
Wilson MAXX 1, Accuphase A50 V power amp,Air tight ATM 211 single ended mono amp, air tight ATC 2 pre and Accuphase DP80L/DC81L cd/converter with Transparent referecne speaker cable and Accuphase DG38 room correction /equalizer. It is quite an expensive system but lacks that liquid sound of high end and bass extension. Please share your opinion how to improve it.Thanks
fpooyandeh
BTW Kana813 I looked at your system and see that you did, either on purpose or intuitively, address comb filtering and to some degree IMD by moving your main speakers way out into the room. Then you offset the bass loss with subwoofers. I assume that you attenuated the bass nodes electronically.

I agree that your method can work reasonably; however, I suspect that further refinement of the main speaker placement using Master Set would further improve your setup. Integrating the subs is often problematic, but something that can be addressed with some work.

Dave
Hi Dave, you said, "You haven't proposed a measurement that would verify improvements in IMD or comb effect. I'd love to measure it, but I've never read of anyone doing it. If there's a way and some resources that you could point me to, then maybe I could measure it with the help of the Colorado Audio Society."

You can use the free program at the Home Theater shack here
http://www.hometheatershack.com/roomeq/

It does all of that and more. when you get some measurements you can post them in the post "in room response" in the speaker section.

Bob
Thanks for the link Bob, but that link is to an "In Room EQ Analyser". I couldn't find anything about measuring IMD, comb effect or anything similar. Where is that part?

Dave
Hi Dave, go to the link for Home Theater Shack halfway down (under downloads) and search there. Also Downloads is where you can download the program for Room EQ Wizard which is the program to test for freq response, waterfalls RT60, IMD etc. you need the RadioShack meter.
Bob