Which allround speaker ?

I listened to a pair of Thiel CS2.4 yesterday, linked up to some fine gear (Pass Labs pre and poweramps and Musical Fidelity DAC and CD player), but I found them harsh and too revealing. But I loved their imaging, their punch/slam and detail.
But I'm looking for a speaker that would have me listen to all my cd's, and with the Thiels I'm afraid I won't be able to listen to 80% of my collection anymore.

Any suggestions for a speaker that would be more up my alley? I want an allround wonder that is fast, direct, detailed, with lots of bass punch, slam, but a little on the warm side, not too revealing and definitely not too bright/harsh.

P.s. I know lots of you don't find Thiels to be harsh, esp. when linked to first rate gear. But let's not get into that discussion. They're just too bright for me, and even if they're just nutral, the fact remains that many cd's could be tossed out the window, since I wouldn't be able to listen to them anymore...

Thanks.
hulskof
Oh and for box speakers one of my current favourite lines is Von Schweikerts, not mentioned so far. The one in your price range is VR-4SR Mk II, 12k I think. A short blurb from their page to show what level of speaker we are talking about here:

"Studios using VR-series include Sheffield Labs, Musical Fidelity Sound Labs, A&M Records (Herb Alpert), and Walt Disney Studios (Alan Menken, winner of 7 academy awards). Many recording engineers brought these speakers home, including Robert Harley, now editor of TAS, and Herb Alpert, creating an audiophile demand."

http://www.vonschweikert.com/zvr4sr.htm

These really, really do something special - and in my opinion come closer to the planar sound than most box speakers (part of why I like them).

But I still slightly prefer the Magnepan 20.1s or Sound Labs.

One thing I didn't ask - both 20.1s and Sound Labs require large living rooms. If you don't have a certain size living room, then the VS would be a great bet. Oh - and while I might get flamed for this (bring it on!), if living room size is a factor, see if going to the Magnepan 3.6 makes a difference, while no 20.1 I think it will hold its own or beat many of the suggestions you have in this thread at half or less of their cost.
European rooms usually have height but not much width or length compared to the average US room. I emphasis the word 'usually'. The Queen ma'am has ballroom sized rooms.
@Lightminer: I'm not fond of the looks of electrostats and I don't have the space for them either, so that's a no-go. And who gave you the idea I have more than 10K to spend on speakers alone? Just because I'm auditioning the MC6900, doesn't mean I'm willing to spend the money on that amp (new that is). Just testing the Thiels, that's all.
P.S. The Cremona are cheaper here in Europe, maybe that gave you the idea of 10K. I'm sorry for the confusion.