Build my own speakers?

I am wondering if I buy the best components like scan speak-revalator tweeters and such if it can be possible. I am thinking it can for a fraction of the dealer cost of a new top of the line speakers made. With all the sites out on the web for cabinet design and such. Speakers with the revalator tweeter sale for $20,000 and up. The tweeter is only about $400 brand new.
radrog
Do you want $20K speakers for the fraction of the price? Check these: http://www.northcreekmusic.com/#LoudspeakerKits
Thanks for all the replies. I am a serious audiophile. I have 2 degree's one in advanced mathematic functions (electronics) and the other in mechanical. The speakers i en-vie are Vandersteen 5a's. Richard did his homework as in I do. Richard also is coming out with a new speaker. I did my homework as well. I am going to design and manufacture the best speaker in the world for under $20,000. I just hope Richard will be my friend.
I am kidding. I am going to save up to purchase his speaker. Happy New Year everyone !!!!!!
Radrog,

I am going to design and manufacture the best speaker in the world for under $20,000.

There is plenty of engineering but also a lot of hands on knowledge too. If you are going to design your own "amazing" speaker from a blank piece of paper and theory then I sure hope Richard has got lots of time for you. There is a lot of hands on knowledge in speaker design.