Anyone compare Devore and Harbeth speakers?

Has anyone had the opportunity to hear both? What are the differences in sound signatures?
ooka
I am a dealer for Harbeth. I believe that the new speaker that Glory was referring to was the 40.1. It is a new and improved Monitor 40. The changes are as follows:
- New Woofer
- New surround on the midrange
- New tweeter
- Redesigned crossover
if its any help, the devore would have a more traditional u.s. high end quality...think fried, joseph audio, etc........the harbeths (bbc bump and all) would sound akin the rogers, spendors, etc. the devore would be the dryer, more detailed from top to bottom...the harbeth, the more forgiving and lush......both are solid products and performers, and both are unfornately pricier new then they should be. buy used.
i heard the devore a few times in seattle area. I agree with some of the findings, that they are detailed, but a bit dry to my taste. Maybe its the electronics that it was paired with. I personally prefer the Harbeth sound over them, but again, it could just be a mismatch with the Devore and naim amplifications.
Thanks for the responses so far. It was interesting that I could not find (on the web, at least) any dealer that carried both lines. It looks like I'll have to do some traveling to really compare for myself.