Revel Salon 2 versus WP 8

Anyone done a comparison?
psacanli
Man, I wish you keep your post a bit shorter so I can at least make an attempt to follow you. Life is too short and I can only take you in small doses. BTW, if I am the reason you do not buy or audition the V3, I guess I am doing something right…
Nice reply JKalman and thanks for clarifying your comments which were not as simple as originally stated.
As I mentioned before, many times, there is more to loudspeakers design/performance then a flat freq. My issue with the W/P are much more fundamental than just a bad freq. plot. JK - If you had some basic understanding of how loudspeakers should be design, you would understand my points. It is your single minded approach to the subject that makes this discussion useless. We obviously looking at different truths here. One that you can correct with a PEQ, and I can’t (I bet you also put Ketchup on your well done stake...). For the record, I find nothing wrong with your new loudspeakers. They are, as I said before, a huge improvement from where you are coming. The fact that you are not recognizing that, is pretty sad. It also, of course, throws your freq. response argument against the V3 out the window.
I was never quite sure what exactly Mr. Jkalman has against the Magicos. This animosity has been dragged for some time now. Was entertaining for a while but somewhat pointless and old by now. This thread is about the Revel vs. W/P. It is unfortunate that the V3 got dragged in to that. If Jkalman like to discuss the V3, perhaps a new thread should be started.
I was never quite sure what exactly Mr. Jkalman has against the Magicos.

I thought I had been quite honest about what I disliked about the Magicos when I described my personal experiences hearing them, so I don't know why it is so hard for you to figure out...