What is the best 2-way Magnepan ever made ?

What is the best 2 way Magnepan ever made ? (the question not about 3-way Magnepans) thx
rademaker
I really loved the original MG3 speaker when they came out, unfortunate they were just so hard to place in my living space at the time. I ran them with I believe an Audio Reseach D79b amp and during quiet times late at night with Harry Belafonte sings the blues man you felt like he was right in the room. If I ever get the room I will be looking out for a pair MG3A.
Probably any of the 2-way Maggies could be nominated for this. I would likely vote for the MG 1.6 also but, frankly the MG 12 is a superb sounding speaker too. There is a good reason the Absolute Sound considers the Magnepan 2-way speakers probably the best bargains in audio, ever. It would be difficult to argue with them on this topic.

If you have the money, I would recommend the 1.6. If you're going after home theater only, then the MG 12's with a sub.
I love my 2.6r. They sound so good, still looking good and produce good solid bass in my room.