Magico 3

Has anyone heard the Magico 3? How does it compare with the Magico Mini 2?
kusina
Thanks for making me realize that I was not crazy. I have never heard Mini sound good at any show, and I thought the big Magicos were overloading the room at CES. Then I asked what are these speakers and was told they were Version 3s and listed to them. A friend was with me who is looking for good speakers. I told him that these are what you need.

But I have been told by others that the Mini 2s are truly exceptional if you listen under the right conditions and there are certainly many with these speakers that rave about them. Were I to buy Magicos, I would buy the Version 3s.
Please do not get me wrong. The Mini 1 and 2 are truly amazing loudspeakers and I never heard them sounding less than spectacular at shows, dealers and my house (Well, excluding one RMF at Rowland room, but he was paring them with a sub he built). I really had a hard time deciding but the more I listen the V3 the more I realize what potential they have. By the end of the day, I feel that they may have more to offer then the Mini. Will report back once I get them.
Roypan, I understood that you were not dismissing the Minis. I really want to hear the new Feastrex speakers at the RMAF. They may be more satisfying than even the Magico Version 3s.
Yep, I am sure, much more satisfying. Like we never heard Lowthers before. Only this time, it is really good... BTW, what a nice thing to say to someone who just ordered a V3 (You got me worried for a second, thank god for Google).
Roypan, sorry about that. I have had a love/hate experience with full-range drivers. I love having no crossover, but only the Beauhorn Virtuosos proved at all satisfying for me. I had to add subwoofers and super tweeters to use them, however. I have one friend's report on what the drivers not in cabinets sound like. I am hesitant to jump until I hear them. Ah, yes, the quest!