B&W Name Change Theory

I have a theory that B&W is changing to Bowers and Wilkins due to there now entering the automotive market (Jaguar) and wanting to avoid confusion with BMW. Jaguar wouldn't want people thinking they have a BMW audio system.

Any thoughts?
bundy
From a 740 to a Civic and the 740's safer. This is surprising? The Honda price went up. Look at pictures of Honda's over that period and see if maybe there's some justification, like size, equipment, etc.

The new Accord is the size of a 5 series -and starts at $20k. Seems like a reasonable value that will have people lined up again - somehow this equates to Honda's taking advantage?

What I said was many of "innovations" Volvo has been so adept at taking credit for are are Mercedes unenforced patents. You can find them in Civics today too. Subaru's have 5 star crash ratings etc.

Many of the Japanese cars have safety ratings better than Volvo. Check Consumer Reports listings for repair and value retention. I guess you know something others who do objective analysis don't.

What's tacky is Harvard, Yale, Dartmouth, Rutgers, Brown, Columbia etc filling a back window so you can't see out (as I mentioned). See, there's an irony - these people are screaming out to everyone how smart they are, but they can't see out of the back window because they're advertising it. Maybe I wasn't clear?

I don't understand your Lexus dig, but assume there's a point. Lexus also make fine auto's, no? Maybe they do such mods. in your neighborghood, but not in mine, thanks anyway.

Cool and Volvo is like good sound and Bose was my point. Many of the things they're touted for are either non existant, ot ancient history.

You should buy one. They need the business. Others apparently have caught on.