Best Value Speaker Model for the Buck?

Interested in what people think is the most amazing speakers for the money. I love amazing values; the big bang for the buck; the class leaders and benders.

I thought the old Ohm Acoustics model L with the current upgrades make an amazing value. The Wharfedale Diamond 9.2's are an amazing little speaker too. And I've heard nOhr speakers are fabulous values too.

So what's the biggest bang for the buck you've ever heard? Used speaker values?
128x128condocondor
Gallo Ref 3.1's and Zu Cables have made big buzz for $3K.Usher and Totem and I hear Hypoerion are high value overachiever lines.if you looking cheaper I have heard the new NHT line is very good.Depends onb many factors.Your budget,your muiscal tastes,whether you might want to use it for stereo or home theatre,how much power/size of room,monitor or floorstanding etc.What's neaby you to go listen to (hopefully better stereo shop than Circut City and Best Buy).Define your terms.
Chazz
I think Energy C-series speakers are very underrated. I own a pair of one-gerneration-old C5's and they sound fantastic. Way better than the price I paid would suggest. I think the current generation is significantly better, but I have not had a chance to listen to them yet critically.

If you can find a pair of Alon Petite's used they could be a bargain. They sounded much better than their original price would suggest many years ago. Since the company is no longer around (I think) you may be able to find a deal on them used.
energy 22's-pros,references,conns. the price (and the sound!) increases in that order. cahmpions in bang-for-the-buck, imho!
when found in great condition, still the large advent. for a few hundred bucks they can be stacked and compete with lots of 20k hi end margin-alia.