Wilson W/P 7 RESISTOR REPLACEMENT ??

Hi there,is it possible to replace some resistor from the Watt's acess panel in order to get more treble ? can it be done by myself? any information of the specification? Thank you.
128x128lawence_carpio
Yes their are 3 replaceable resisters in your Watt under the bottom access panel of the Watt. But I can't image you wanting more treble.. You might have cooked one of the resisters and that's why your tweeter is cut... These are part of the design to prevent you from damaging the tweeters.

Contact you wilson dealer to get another resister pack, you can discuss with wilson what components and whether to change values.
can these replacable resistors at the bottom panel go off spec badly?

any try tweaking w/ a diff brand than caddock?

tia
If you see solder coming from the resister then they have been over driven and the quality is being compromised. If you want to tune the sound, wilson can send you different values based on the sound you are trying to achieve.

Never tried any other brand. Only replaced them on my WP 7 while troubleshooting what turned out to be an amplifier problem and not a resister problem. On the used Maxx 2's I replaced the resisters because the owner preferred even more highs (he was older and my guess going tone deaf in those registers), they were way too tipped up and I reverted to the stock resisters and values which immediately corrected the performance. A couple resisters had solder creeping out of the resister as a result of being overdriven..