Headphone Recommendations

Requesting input from all you headphone lovers out there. I have a friend whos looking to buy some good quality headphones. Around $250 new or used is his budget and would prefer to buy new. He needs a closed over the ear style, just cant stand buds. They will be used at work mostly listening through Media Slayer, therefore a very transparent top end wouldnt be needed. Headphones with good bass is what he would prefer, his music preferences reflect that. Lots of classic rock and alternative, Floyd, Tool, etc. He has no interest in an amp or DAC at this point(he wants to save his pennies for a two channel rig) so please keep that in mind with recommendations. Any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated. thanks in advance, Justin.
jlind325is
Not sure about the Beyer DT 770 being 32 ohms. Mine show 250 ohms. Maybe there is another version?
Inpepinnovations
The standard version of the DT770 is 250ohms, but you can order a 32ohm version.

http://www.beyerdynamic.com/cms/Premiumline.105.0.html?&L=1&tx_sbproductdatabase_pi1[showUid][showUID]=173&tx_sbproductdatabase_pi1[showUid][backPID]=105&cHash=0d32461009
Click on MANUFAKTUR.

I've also seen the DT770 non-MANUFAKTUR 32ohm version. Maybe it was a special batch order? I don't know, but it is available.

I recommend you some headphones and I don't know you like it or not but these headphones are best headphone in the market.

OneOdio Wired Over-Ear Headphones | Mixing DJ Stereo Headset

Alesis DRP100 | Extreme Audio-Isolation Electronic Drum Reference-Headphones with

Studio Headphones with 6.6ft XLR Cable, Vogek Professional DJ Headphones Mixing DJ

Audio-Technica ATH-M20X Professional Studio Monitor Headphones, Black

OneOdio Over-Ear Headphone, Wired Bass Headsets with 50mm Driver, Foldable Lightweight Headphones with

Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone

Roland RH-300 Stereo Headphones

Roland RH-5 Quality Comfort-Fit Headphones for Electronic Musical Instruments

Audio-Technica ATH-M50XGM Professional Monitor Headphones, Gun Metal

OneOdio A71 Wired Over-Ear Headphones, Studio Headphones with SharePort,

If you are interested in headphone and want more information about headphone you should visit infotainmentbeats.