Bloated speakers/weight wise

Hopefully most of us are keeping to our new years diet resolutions. But what about speakers, can they be overweight too? How many of us enjoy shoving around a speraker that weighs in at MORE than we do? I mean really is it really necessary to have speakers that weigh in at more than 150 lbs? I might go as high as 175, but even that is in need of a diet. What do you get more from a 150 lb speaker that i don't get from my 70 lb speaker.
So who are the haaviest speakers on the planet? list some brands and corresponding weiths.
I know Legacy and Wilson's are up there, any others?
bartokfan
I would like to shear one more thing. Unlike most setups, the Walsh sound much better to me on the long. The room is 24'x 14.5', ceiling height is 8.5' and the speakers are 12' apart (center to center). If I sit center stage, I am 12' from each speaker, (great sound stage). Now if I listen 5' off center to my right, the same sound stage remains, but shifts to the lift.

Now here's the real "kicker"; I have another pr. of Walsh, the smallest ones they make; I think there call the 'mini shorts', they are used as the rears. To explain what the rear speaker do, there are two links below that explain this.

Here is my personal experience of the difference the rear speaker make...Without the rears, there is a great sound stage in front of me. With the rear speakers, there is a great sound stage in front of me, PLUS the room is FILLED with music and I am not aware of the rear speakers playing, but when I shut them off, all the music shifts in front of me; there is overwhelming difference and this is done with no extra electronics; one, two ch. amp. is all that's needed.

Sorry about talking so much about my system, but I wanted to shear this with with all that may read this.

Here are the two links that explain this.

http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/fass/index_htm2.html

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4569074.html
Line you are on the wrong topic, you should be continuing your saga over at the OHM thread. Keep on going on about the Walsh's, we're listening.
My last post nor does the link I posted explain how to wire the rear speakers, so here is how it's done.

Leave the front speakers wired as they are now. Now run another wire from the 'positive' on left ch. front speaker too the 'positive' on the left ch. rear speaker. Do the same with another wire with right ch. front and rear speakers. Now run a wire from 'negative' too 'negative' on the two rear speakers. YOUR DONE.

I do not understand why it works the way it does, but it works. In the first link I posted, they call this Hafler Stereo.

I am not sure the second link I posted talks about this. To much to read. I did not go through it.
Sorry Bart, got carried away, did mean to do that. Funny how one thing leads to another.