Gallo Reference 3 stand bracket question

I've made some brackets for my Gallo reference 3's. The standard foot placement at 6 inches apart was just too narrow. I'm thinking of making having these made in bulk on a CNC machine, but perhaps in a more swept back deisgn. Something that looks a little less industrial. Any opinions on this basic concept? Any interest in buying these for your Reference 3's? I've got the BDR cones installed on mine, but the threading is the same for the stock Gallo feet, so those could be used as well,. These will also work on the speakers without the Brightstar stands.
You can see pictures of them on my system page.
Any idea what would be a reasonable price point?

Thanks,
Dave
rolloff
Dave

I like your idea of making stands. And I am interested in the BDR cones to replace the stock feet. Which cones did you use?

thanks

matthew
Matthew,
I used the 4's, but think the 3's would work equally well, depending on whether you wanted more warmth, or detail out of your speakers.
Dave
Dave

Thanks, I think I will try the cones.

Do you have any photos of your stands?

matthew
Dave

Thanks for the tip on finding the photos. Wow! Looks nice and obviously pretty stable. Too bad I live so far away from you (Ontario, Canada). I bet it would be great to listen in person.

Anyways, I'm going to try the BDR cones you suggested. And who knows, perhaps new stands in the future.

matthew