buzz from speaker..

Hello first thank you all that do respond. I am using at the moment a pair of sound dynamics 300ti speaker. I replaced the woofer cones around five or so months ago every thing all right at the time, now I noticed just today playing some jazz the left speaker woofer cone is buzzing on some CDs. What should I look for once I take out the cone, possibly wires touching or anything else such as crossover?
schipo
one possible cause may be the dustcap. If the glue has failed it may cause a "buzzing" or "farting" sound at certain frequencies. -jz
I may be way off base with this, but I would first check and make sure your driver screws are tight. If they have worked loose, it could cause such a noise from vibration.

If that isn't it, then try others suggestions. But I would start out with the ultra simple stuff.
The sound that I am getting is at certain frequencies, so I am sure it is not due to any source amp, pre, etc. I checked the speaker cones all for rips or torn dust caps and the screws to all drivers and all are fine. The woofer cones are all new and I was wondering could it have gone bad, and could the magnet have lost its strength, or even loosened on the back of the driver? I thank you all again for your suggestions.
One possiblity is a non-centered voice coil. If not perfectly centered, you can get mechanical noises, and worse, a dead short to your amp when the VC rubs in the magnetic gap which many amps do not tolerate well. The tolerances here are quite fine. Just because it looks OK from the front does not mean all is well on the back end. Proper suspension is everything. Good luck.