Pondering a pair of Klipsch La Scalas

There is a beautiful pair of "classic" La Scalas for sale in the classifieds (http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1137595321). I have recently acquired a Mcintosh c28 pre-amp,2100 amp, mr77 tuner and I am looking for a good pair of speakers to match. The fact that these speakers are of the same vintage is asthetically pleasing. Does anybody have an opinion on how my system will sound thru them?
snakenuckles
I sent an email to the listing on Craiglist
Snake, be sure and include the 's' after CRAIG in Craigslist, unless you happen to be in the market for XXX audio.
Post removed 
Mcintosh solid state & Klipsch Heritage go very well together-like peanut butter & jelly. I own a 1977 pair of Cornwalls in birch with a light cherry finish, 1983 pair of Cornwalls in oiled walnut & a 1989 pair of Industrial La Scalas in raw birch.

I own several systems. Two SET-deHavilland Aries
845 monoblock amps, deHavilland Verve 6SN7 tube preamp currently hooked up to my 1983 Cornwalls. Welborne Labs Moondog 2A3 monoblock amps, Welborne Labs Reveille 6SN7 tube preamp hooked up to my 1977 Cornwalls. My 1989 La Scalas are on injured reserve, need to send the midrange driver to Bob Crites to have the diaphram replaced. Have run the La Scalas with the Welborne Labs system
and the Llano Poenix/Mcintosh system.

I own a Mcintosh ss system-MC7150 autoformer amp, C38 preamp, MCD 7009 cd player, MR 77 tuner. Have run the Mcintosh system with my Cornwalls. My
Lubbock, Texas made Llano Phoenix CAS 300/VA2 mosfet/tube hybrid amp with VA2 voltage section- uses 6SN7, 12SN7 & 6SL7 tubes. The Llano amp is also hooked up to the Mac C38 preamp. The Llano amp sounds good to my ears with both Cornwalls & La Scalas. Dynamics up the wazoo with the Llano amp-the bass king of all my amps & 300 watts x 2 is way overkill for Klipsch Heritage speakers.
Currently have my Mcintosh MC7150 amp hooked up to a 1980 pair of Henry Kloss New Advents. And my Llano Phoenix amp is hooked up to a pair of 1991 pair of JBL LX55 speakers-3 way speaker the same size as the Advent. 10 inch woofer, 5 inch midrange, 1 inch pure titanium tweeter. The JBL LX series was right below the JBL L series-JBL L100t, JBL L80t etc.

Klipsch Heritage can sound excellent with either
solid state or tubes. SET sounds best to my ears. But the solid state I have used sounds very good to my ears. Have not tried a tube push pull amp with my Klipsch. Over at the Klipsch Forum people can get a fuedin' like the Hatfields & McCoys over SET vs PP tube amps with Klipsch Heritage
speakers. I would love to own a pair of the big daddy Klipschorns but alas I don't have the proper corners or room for false corners. Upgraded crossovers from Bob Crites, Deang and Al
K over at the Klipsch forum improve sonics further. Some people love the sound of Klipsch Heritage like I do. And others don't care for the sonics. Best to listen before a purchase if possible. They are large speakers and shipping is not cheap. Must be packed properly to prevent shipping damage. I was lucky enough to find the 1977 Cornwalls in San Antonio. The 1983 Cornwalls in Houston. And the 1989 La Scalas in Rockport.
Was able to visually inspect and listen to each pair of speakers prior to purchase.