More on the VR4seIII

The instructions I read when I recieved mine state that if your into rock,heavy metal you need to bi-amp these speakers. I earlier asked what are people useing successfully with these speakers ,and see nowhere that users are bi-amping. I dont feel Im geting the best out of mine thus the reason for asking for help. Has anyone run a tube amp for the top, and solid state for the bottom. Im considering getting the RM 200 for the top and maybe Belles 150A HR for the bottom. Or Bel Canto for the bottom, or Halo for the bottom. See what I mean? Im not sure ,please advise if you would. Thanks Map1
map1
Thanks for responding. Im useing a Belles 21a tube pre to a belles 150a HR. Mid priced sony cd player, but mainly want to use them for vynle with my Nottingham spacedeck tt. It sounds Ok but Im looking for liquid, image float with more dynamics. Im prepaired to invest more at this time to achieve that, but wanted to get with you guys, and gails first to get some input. They are new and should be broken in about now. Had them about 5 months.
Post removed 
Yes I mentioned that they were new and should be about broken in now as Ive had them for about 5 months. Dont get me wrong, I love these babies. But Im not getting the liquid image float I want. I beleive it to be the electronics which is why the ?. what is everyone else useing to get that.Its a pretty large room. Maybe 25x35 or so and I have moved the speakers around forward backwards, in out, you know. Im thinking of going with a tube amp on top and the Belles hot rod or Bel Canto on the bottom. It sounds like the tube amp you have is able to drive the entire speaker. Am I right?
I was wondering why you changed from the big Bryston, to the tube amp. Because I was considering a Bryston for driveing the bottom half>
Post removed 
More to discover