Your ''best kept secret'' speaker choice ?

Some manufacturers have the financial means to plaster magazines with ads. For other, they are still at the word-of-mouth stage, and many will not get past this line.

I was wondering what less-than-well-known, or obscure speaker out there stand out as particularly gifted both in sonics and value ? Could be in any price category....
sonicbeauty
My horse is dead so it will feel no pain from being beaten yet once again.
Magnepan. If you truly don't like panel speakers,Madisound.
Green Mountain Audio Europa. Although there is a small, cult-like following behind the Europa's, they are certainly not as well known as they should be. For under a grand new, the Europa's are at least on par with the likes of Merlin TSM's and Revel M30's. And that's not a knock on the Merlins or Revels, I think they are both excellent speakers for the price too. The Europa's, however, are an absolute steal.
DeVore Fidelity - a small company based I think in New York. They have a small monitor called the Gibbon 3 and a floorstander, the Gibbon 8. I don't own these but heard the monitors recently and they are fantastic. Tiny speakers that throw a huge soundstage, very musical, not fatiguing in the least.
I second the Magnepan. I've owned lots of speakers
(expensive and cheap) and I keep coming back to
Magnepans. First owned Tympani 1-C's in the late 70's,
then MG-IIIa's in the late 80's and now 1.6QR's. I
expect my next pair will be 3.6's.

There are lots of good speakers around, but the Magnepan
magic is something special.