Jadis Eurythmie - Anyone ever listen to them?

Has anyone ever had the chance to own or spend time listening to Jadis Eurythmie speakers? Any thoughts/opinions? All commentary appreciated. Thanks, Travis
t_bone
I was away on vacation (and from internet/email) for 2 wks. Thank you very much mary7c, lokil957, and nilthepill for responding.

Mary7c, I have a few questions so you will have an email in a few days.

Nilthepill, thanks very much for your help. Very nice to finally read it.

Two years on, I haven't found anything in the price/space range to match them. I have replaced the digital player, now have a Jadis pre-amp, and wonder about amps from time to time, but for the moment, I don't even think about replacing speakers.... well... I have to admit, I've heard the Avantgarde Trios with a set of 6 basshorns and if anyone wants to trade that set-up (and a house to put them in) for my good-looking Eurythmies, pls feel free to drop me a line... :^)
Wow. Eurythmies. I would kill to have a pair. I listened to a ton of Jadis gear in the last two weeks while on vacation in France and I was just blown away by their quality. Have you ever heard their new DA88S? It is the single most amazing amp I have ever heard. It was playing some very rare Apertura speakers (with Naim CDX2) and the sound was simply sublime. Jadis gear is in my future.

Arthur
Arthur, you are a LUCKY man, my friend!

I just bought a DA60, and should be able to be listening to what it really sounds like on Saturday. The DA88S seems like an update of that, though they seem to be offering both products (just like they still sell the DA30, though the DA50 seems the update). Here's hoping the DA60 winds up akin to what you heard in France after I pick it up from Avi Brand.

I'd also love to have a pair of those Eurythmies...
You are welcome T_bone! Thoes Eurythmies looks great and from the review of it must sound great. I never realized that your thread was started way back in 2003!

Trelja, I hate to hi-jack T_bone's thread but nice to hear you are going back to Jadis integrated. I now have JOR, DPMC and JD3 CD player making great music! Thx for all your( and Rcprince's) help. I probably should update my thread.