Which speaker for Musical Fidelity a3.2 ?

Hi!

I'm a total Rookie...and you can save me from dropping wads of cash that I do not have in my crusade to build a sound sytem that can amaze me. I have just picked up the following,

Musical Fidelity A3.2 Integrated Amp
Musical Fidelity A3 CD Player
Transparent Music Link Super Interconnects

Now I need a speaker. And I'm completely confused! I can spend as much as $2k and would prefer to buy used cos' I want to get more for my money.

I heard a pair of Aerial 5s and I thought they lacked a warm lower end (not that I know much about the darn lower end, I just knew that it was lacking substance)

I heard B&W 603 S3s and they were a little bright and a little punchy with their low ends. I kind of liked them but I'm trying to look ahead to a time when I'll want more transparency.....perhaps as my tastes evolve.

I heard 602 S3s but they were outclassed...though they did offer a great bang for the buck. Infact I'm still tempted by them.

Any advice you can provide will be very appreciated. People have asked me to go hear the following,

Triangle Celius
Audio Physic Spark
Magnepan Planar (1.6QR??)
and Thiel 1.6s

Please Advise.

Thanks,
Udai
umathoda
Triangle is probably the best on your list.
You should also add Tannoy D500 used.
Don't search for heavy, power-hungry or speakers with large woofers for your amp.
Pack your amp in your trunk, go out to the audio huts, connect it up and listen for yourself. Or better yet, see if you can borrow the speakers of interest for the weekend and connect them up in your own system and give them a listen. It's that simple.
The Magnepan 1.6QRs are phenomenal sounding for the money. I drive them with the Musical Fidelity A3cr pre and power amp which is very similar to the 3.2 integrated and have wonderful results.

Good Luck.
I have a pair of Paradigm Studio 60's powered by the Musical Fidelity A300 integrated amp. I am very happy with this combo. With your setup, you should give the Paradigm Studio 100's a serious listen. At $1,900 (US) you really will be hard pressed to find a better sounding pair of speakers for the money. They have been favorably compared to speakers costing up to three times as much!
I onw the a3 int. amp and love the maggies with them. the soundstaging and over all image knocks my socks off still after 1 1/2 years. I had to go with the mg12's due to lack of space. My listening room is like 12 X 15. I heard both at the same time hooked up to my int amp in a shop and loved them both.