Klipsch love them or hate them.

My best friend drives me crazy.Every time we get into a discussion about audio,he tells me how great klipsch speakers are.I think they are the worst speakers.What do you think!
taters
I have a set of KLF-20 Legend Series Klipsch speakers that I use for 2 channel right now and eventually will be used for my HT too. These Klipsch speakers absolutely rock! They are incredibly dynamic and make you feel like you are right there getting a private performance.

They are really heavy and I know that when it's time to move, they'll probably convey with the house. It will definitely be a very sad day in my life.
I am surprised more speaker companies don't use folded horns. But for $1,600 the pair of Chorus II's, yes they are heavy.....best value then and now.

We don't have opp to bring in other large speakers to our home to try them out, I am sure there are btter sounding speakers....5X the price....and we would be mincing words.

Especially love the way synth music and accoutic and electric guitar sounds so lifelike, and percussion as well. I think some of this is due to my Theta Dread II
Love them. Started with a pair of the WIFE'S 1986 Forte's as the front L&R for a home theater setup, and never looked back. Now own four Forte's, and Academy center, KG2 rears (all for HT), and an extra set of Cornwalls and Heresy II's. Wonderful stuff, pleasant (and even moreso if one reworks the stock crossovers with new components as I have), and big as life.

Chris
I still have 2 pair of cornwalls, 1 pair of chorus I, and a pair of chorus II, I spent 6k on a new pair of speakers, and am still not sure if I like em better. Go figure.
I don't think they have kept up with some of the new technology, and don't sound as good as many of the newer speakers out there.

They all sound boxy to me!