Speaker buzz with SS amplifier, input disconnected

If a buzz/hum is present from my loudspeakers with solid state Monoblock inputs disconnected, what are the likely possibilities accounting for the buzz. Do toroidal transformers ever transmit transformer noise to the loudspeakers?
I thought ground loops were more or less eliminated with amplifier inputs disconnected. Buzz/hum is present in both loudspeakers(with inputs disconnected), more pronounced in one. Thank you for your suggestions!

Amplifier. Gamut M250
Speaker. KEF Blade
audiobrian
Buzz and hum are two very different things. Transformer noise is hum and is emitted at the amp itself.

Since it's both channels try some easy trouble shooting for hum....
1. use a different AC line with no other sources on it.
2. only have one amp powered up and see what you get. Remove the 2nd amp from the system.

Most importantly, are you using a vertical or horizontal biamp? I'm assuming each speaker has it's own amp.
Most amps will make some kind of noise when there inputs are disconnected. When you reconnect the inputs is the noise gone? If gone there is nothing to worry about
Alan
The noise through my Blades is unchanged with inputs connected or disconnected to the Gamut monoblocks. It is more of a buzz than hum, and is audible about 3 ft from loudspeakers. Speakers are not biamped and noise persists when plugged into power conditioner, DC Blocker or
cheater plug used. Can an amplifier itself transmit buzz into a loudspeaker?
Gamut claims it must be dirty AC, but I don't believe this to be the case?
When I use my tube amplifier, no hum or buzz evident.
Thanks again to to those responding.
Brian
Post removed