New Stereophile recommended list

STEREOPHILE says it will disclose the reason why a component is deleted from the recommended list, but last year Class B Musical Fidelity A3 CDP disapears on this issue without any mention. Is it a political(fund raising?) kind of move?
bigboy
The comment by Chstob above "hit the nail" on the head that Stereophile is a marketing and advertising business and has little to do with quality audio product review any more. I do not trust their ears or their recommended product list. I scan the magazine for interesting companys and products but may little attention to any of their product reviews.
Those Triangle Antals rated a B - Full Range and at the beginning of the Speaker Recomendations the editor says they have to go below 40hz, I think. I'm sure they're good speakers but to go against your own criteria is dishonest. No explanation was ever forthcoming even though a letter to the editor was published. I thought it was an anomoly and then they did it in April! Those Cary monoblocks? The explanation given a couple of issues later didn't make any sense to me and seemed to fly in the face of what I had read there and on Audiogon. I agree with Trelja on the difference between B and C and always look at the C recomendations. I enjoy reading about this stuff but those listings raise some serious credibility issues for the publication.
I just won an auction on e-bay: 3 year subscription to Stereophile, $8! If i acctualy ever get that subscription delivered, i think it will be worth it. At, most!
I found HiFi Plus, absolutely superb magazine, now available by US Distibutor for 10% discount, still pricey, but well worth it.