Vinyl Reason

I am setting my first stereo system which consists of turntable, amp and speakers. I wonder why people make a decision to go vinyl. In my case I just wanted to revoke that something I had in past....to feel myself the way I felt 20 years ago when I was a teenager...to expirience that ritual of landing LP on a turntable disk, starting the motor, pulling tonearm...whatching it spinning...
But for many people it could be quite different reason. Is it maybe because the quality of vinyl sound is "different"?..just like tube amp sounds differently from SS...
sputniks
According to the latest on String Theory, in a segment on PBS Science Friday, the vibrational energy produced by strings is "musical," in that they follow certain rules of harmonics (admittedly, no one has actually heard one!) but it's looking good for analog!
Nsgarch...The cosmos is, I must tell you, digital at its heart. But cheer up! The RESOLUTION is so good that for all practical purposes it looks like analog. There is a message here for audiophiles.
Well, maybe not 'digital' in the informationally coded-bits sense, as DNA might be described, but probably quantized at a certain level...