Fuses that matter.

I have tried six different fuses, including some that were claimed to not be directional. I have long used the IsoClean fuses as the best I have heard. No longer! I just got two 10 amp slow-blows WiFi Tuning Supreme fuses that really cost too much but do make a major difference in my sound. I still don't understand how a fuse or its direction can alter sound reproduction for the better, but they do and the Supreme is indeed! I hear more detail in the recordings giving me a more holographic image. I also hear more of the top and bottom ends. If only you could buy them for a couple of bucks each.
tbg
It should be pretty clear that if you ask people what they think about controversial tweaks you're going to get a variety of responses. It should also be pretty obvious that Skeptics will always respond something to the effect, it can't possibly work, it disobeys all known laws of physics, it's the placebo effect, it won't pass a double blind test, etc. Don't you often find a Skeptic to be someone who pontificates from the comfort of an easy chair but who rarely, if ever, gets down to business and actually investigates the object of his pontification?

As I mentioned previously somewhere along the line, anyone wishing to indulge in armchair skepticism need look no further than Shun Mook Mpingo discs, Rainbow Foil, SteinMusic Harmonizer, those tiny little metal bowls, Schumann Frequency generators and many other devices. Controversial tweaks are controversial because they are not really subject to intuition. If they were they wouldn't be controversial.
Geoffkait, yes, they do say all that you say. They do seem to think that smart ass response have some benefit in the argument. And they do think that they know the laws of physics or at least those from EE. They also totally violate the credo of science to get observations and data and to test hypotheses.

Basically, they are best left ignored. I must say that I wonder why you don't do so.
M. Spock-

Here is the information you requested...

Social Security: 4b76 #9877 274à
Drivers: $^&::}_
Bowling Average: 1000

The soup, deed, rings, and interconnects I have sent UPS, tracking number here.

Unfortunately, all of my fuses are directional, so I have sent you a pair of mittens instead. I trust this will meet with your approval.

Awaiting your instructions.

Truly,
Bryon J. Cunningham, esquire
I tried to replace my HiFi gold fuses with the Supreme fuses, and found them worse in just about every way. They were mechanical, etched, unmusical. I could hear the difference in a single fuse. I then reversed the direction and it got worse. I let it settle for a little while (in the correct direction), but it did not improve significantly.

People need to let their ears be the judge, in their own systems. If the 'sucker is born every minute' mentality were true, I would have replaced all my current fuses with the Supreme because they are more expensive and elaborate. Sometime expensive isn't always better. For me, changing fuses to HiFi gold (10 in total) was one of the best improvements for the dollar, for my system. All I can say is, NOT SUBTLE.