What other obsessions do you have?

It's obvious that many of the people here have gone off the deep end (yes I include myself) with equipment and music purchases.

The question is what other obsessions do you have, or what else are you really into?

I was getting carried away with Martial Arts before an injury sidelined me, I would rather ride my motorcycle than drive, and I spend way too much time on the computer (most of it on AudiogoN). If I had the money I would have a bigger and better collection of wine. Other than that I'm perfectly sane! NO really!!!
uppermidfi
Mountain biking, for about 10 years now.
I bought a Seven Sola last year and I just love the titanium ride.
Slipknot1 my wife and I took the kids (along with our exchange student) to Taliesin last year. It was amazing, but the buildings are getting quite run-down. I used to live on Oak Park Il and would wander around looking at FLW's homes and studio. Wow!

I have a mountain bike that collects a lot us dust since I bought my Victory motorcycle. This time of year they both collect dust. When it's nice out the truck just gets shuttled in and out of the garage so I can ride the bike.

I enjoy reading, it's a hobby that goes very well with listening to music. I'm not catholic but I gave up TV for lent and have been enjoying music and reading a lot more the last couple of weeks.

I like collecting wine but not on the scale that others here have. I have about 50 bottles. I have recently enjoyed Spanish Sherry quite a bit. My wife and son went to Italy a couple of weeks ago. She brought back some Wine and Brandy!!!

I used to sell mens clothes, and the habit has stuck. I dress up to go to church, but I still have dozens of ties and shirts, and probably 15 suits and sport coats. I need to take my wife out to eat more often. Then I could get more wear from that stuff.

There must be more, but I'm at a loss...
I can't AFFORD another obsession after all this audio stuff I own! I always have this creeping feeling that I'm the poorest SOB on this entire site...
This is a great thread uppermidfi!

For me, it's fast motorcycles - I just returned my R1 to the street after unsuccessful and expensive foray into racing...

Rock climbing too.

I have a cat. He believes the whole world should be obsessed with him...

And my family has just released our first wine vintage - a lovely rich shiraz. We're from the south west corner of Western Australia, email me if you're interested anyone and I could probably get a bottle to you...

I also like sleep. And yes, that is an "L", not an "H"!