Zaikesman's Username Pronunciation Field Guide

OK, here's the deal: It's pronounced "Zikes'mn", not "Zakes-man" (accent on the first syllable with a long "i" and silent "a", the second syllable with a schwa "a"). Preferred 'nick-username' is Zaikes (rhymes with 'yikes').

Anybody else out there with a username having ambiguous/obscure correct pronunciation (you know who you are), here's your big chance to set us all straight!

(And the rest of you stop snickering :-)
zaikesman
Mine is T-W-L, like the individual letters. It is not "twil", "tewl", "towel", "twal", or any other attempt to put vowels in between. These letters are simply my initials. My heritage is from an ancient antedeluvian civilization which went extinct(except for me) long before vowels were invented. Any attempt to add vowels to my moniker will be viewed as a "vowel movement", and will be strongly frowned upon.
Tireguy: Five emails a week asking how to pronounce "Tireguy"?! Tim my friend, you have a very large, and very moronic, fan club.

Clueless: ROTFLOL! :-) (Still don't know how to pronounce "Clueless" though...)

D. Roobin: That story can be found in this archived thread.

Sutts: Yeah, well, I got a hint of the situation when some of my favorite folks on Agon started shortening my username to "Zake" or "Zakes" in print...
Yikes, Zaikes!

Great thread!

Contrary to popular belief, I am NOT that slant-headed, green-skinned Art Clokey creation, Gumby.

I'm a slant-eyed, yellow-skinned guy called GOOM-BAY.

Zaikes, now I'm too embarrassed to hit "send" on my e-mail asking TiredGuy how to pronounce his moniker.
Where's...

Friggin' Viggen...

Matty Blumpkin...

Or Marco Jax2 Polio?

And, Dave De-Cay?

Tom, I thought TWL stood for The-Wong-Langer. I pictured you as a Chinese guy wearing a mask and running around the old west righting wrong with your trusty twin Teres six-shooters and your sharp AudioPoint spurs!

And Clueless, since I'm Japanese and therefore have difficulty pronouncing the letter "L", I always referred to you as CROO-RISS.