CES 2003: Which products impressed you?

For those who had the opportunity to make it and for those who could not, fellow audiogoners please provide your feedback. Thnks
lall
Brief account: The not so pretty Phoenix, chinese horns sounded most like live music, second Avangardes trio with their small integrated amp, Avalon Eidolon Burmester and Pipedreams were also very impressive. Talons were biggest disappointment.
Bel Canto new DCD is very imppressive. See my response under the other CES 2003 posting by F_S Audio.
Theil speakers impressed me the most, maybe because I've never heard them before, but I couldn't close my mouth during the HT demo or the music demo. On the lower end Klipsch had three new speakers to replace the RF3II that sounded pretty good. They toned down the horns a bit, so it doesn't sound to bad on acoustic or jazz music. The only thing that I didn't like was several speaker manufactures didn't have their speakers hooked up. Granted, I couldn't afford some of those speakers, but it would have be nice to hear them since there's no local retailer.