How many dedicated lines?

I'm planning on running some dedicated 20 Amp power lines to my audio/home theater system. My question is how many separate lines should I run? I've heard of one audio system where every component practically had its own line. Is that overkill? Would two or three lines suffice for an entire system? In all, I have about 11 different components that need to be plugged in. Thanks for your help.
macm
Sean and Liguy; Thanks for the input re grounding. I've got a call into the electrical company that installed my system to clarify this grounding issue. Craig.
Good suggestions and comments. I have found three 20-amp lines and making the complete power connection to equipment the best I could was better than the extra costs and grounding issues that getting beyond 3 lines would get me into. Good sockets, power cords and power controllers got me solid results. The DIY types in http:\\audioasylum.com really have shared recipes for getting excellent results for less money. Take a look in the search engine.

1 for two mono block amps (PS 600)
1 for analog front end (PS 600)
1 for the digital stuff connected to a dedicated the Chang or HTS connected to a dedicated Chang Lightspeed 6400 mkII s.

Music and HTS never are on at same time - period. I guess I don't mind switching in the one Chang for the other.
Just for the record: (1) My sub-main box is also grounded back to the main. (2) What Liguy calls an isolated ground is not isolated in my system, it is a secondary ground and is totally acceptable to Oregon electrical code.

Also, just for the heckuva it, I disconnected the secondary ground (the one from the submain) and it made no difference either musically or to amplifier hum-- this indicates to me me that the main (house) ground is good, and there is no safety issue involved.

I actually would not have needed to put in a sub-main ground, but it seemed like a good idea at the time, and was not expensive. In fact I got that ground info. from an Agon thread of long ago. Cheers. Craig
Thanks to everyone for your excellent input and advice. One more question--someone told me that when running multiple lines out of the box you need to run them all from either odd or even outputs (2,4,6 or 1,3,5 etc.) in order to avoid phase problems (I hope I'm explaining this right). Can anyone verify that?
Yes that is correct & it's another good point! All the evens are on one of your 120V phases and all the odds are on the opposite phase. Best to use the same side for everything, hopefully most all the noisy loads in your house are wired on the opposite phase, or can be rewired that way (I did that). Don't unbalance your transformer's loading too much though.