Acoustical wall panels

Getting rid of all my foam sonex panels as I have a (WAF) situation going on and I was wondering what people have used to treat echo slap, tame the room down etc...I know the RPG, ASC, Room Tunes, Real Traps..Looking for something 1" thick covered in fabric that will tame a room down a bit and looks good. I will be doing first reflection on side walls and ceiling, a few behind the speakers also.Thanks
jsawhitlock
Some of the things you can do to keep it looking like it is being lived is by hanging quilts and maybe a quilt on a quilt rack next to your reflection areas. I found hanging a nice Indian saddle blanket behind the speakers looks nice and is very functional while keeping the WAF factor high....In most cases doing 1 peice at a time you will notice the changes each time and you can stop when your happy...Good Luck!
I use Quest Acoustical Interiors Ceiling Clouds and Wall Panels. They are 2 ft x 4 ft x 1 in made from Owens-Corning 703 fiberglass and covered with Guilford of Maine acoustically transparent fabric. Guilford has about 50 different colors/shades. The Ceiling Clouds are white(ish) and the wall panels are claret red.
http://www.questai.com