Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
Audio Note Meishu, without a doubt. I ditched the merry-go-round, the last iteration of which was Revel/Bat/Rowland, and went all Audio Note and have never looked back. It's been 6 years of Audio Note and I haven't even had the urge to upgrade!
Does anyone know about Denton Clarke NRG? There is alot of good designers of equipment that are keepers for life.It depends on your listening.You do not have to go super audiophile to get a great audio piece.
Quad 34/306's are often a `keeper', the vast majority of these amps stay with their owners for their lifetime, with only a small percentage finding their way onto the s/h market where they can command a good price if in good condition. I like the slightly warm sound and the ability to power almost any speaker combination. It can really rock, or be consumately classical. It's styling is so discreet and refined while maintaining it's unique individuality, you don't need to read it's name.......you can see it's a QUAD! I've owned mine for over twenty years and am still enjoying owning what I think is the RR of HiFi and it's an all English product too.
I'm awfully happy with my Classe 15, and will never replace it unless it dies. Very strong, but also a bit on the warm side (which I prefer).