Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
My Dartzeel NHB-108 is a keeper. It's the most balanced and one of the most natural sounding amps I've ever heard--and that includes a lot of expensive tube units. And the designer, Herve Deletraz, is a really sweet guy. I may upgrade if one becomes available, but I'll likely stay in the Dartzeel camp.
I've been working on a deal with God to take my 300B SET monoblocks into the Afterlife with me. He tells me they got some new 5" digital format that'll make SACD sound like nails on a chalkboard! He wouldn't let me take my LaScala's though...said they're too damn big and may catch fire...hey wait a minute.

Marco
My Sierra Olympia amps. Pure Class A up to the stratosphere with a punch and musicality that is unbelievable. Extraordinary build quality. And, as Ross said, they're too heavy to get rid of ;-)
Bryston B60. Ive enjoyed it almost every day all day for five and one half years. When I go, it will keep my widow company.........
Atma-Sphere M-60's work so well with my Köchel horns that I can't envision how amplification could get any better.