Cleaner AC Source for Better Sound

For me, a house renter, dedicated AC lines are NOT an option. I live in an urban area and would no doubt benefit from some time of AC "cleansing". Currently, I have my sources (TT, CD, tuner) plugged into a power strip/surge protector via one duplex wall outlet and my 250W SS amp and preamp power source plugged directly into another, separate (standard) duplex outlet. Is there an "all-in-one" product out there such that I can simply plug it into a wall outlet (given a decent AC cord) and then plug ALL of the rest of my stuff (amp, preamp, TT, CD, tuner, and a light source - 6 items) into that unit that will provide sufficient power capacity and AC "cleansing" without degradation of sound quality?
motdathird
Should add that I am using 2 Harmonic Tech ProAc 11's, Ensemble Megaflux, and PSAudio Mini lab already.
Mot check out the offerings from Chang Lighspeed. A 6 outlet model 3200 runs about $300 list; this is fine for your source components but perhaps not your amp though, since it's fairly high powered. The model 6400 ISO has higher current capability; will not constrain dynamics of your amp, and is Stereophile recommended. A really great feature within all of Chang's models is the integral transient-protector parallel MOV snubber, which can save your equipment during a thunderstorm. The protection circuitry shuts off power to all of the output-outlets if for any reason it becomes inoperable.
Chang offers a good value-for-dollar array of line conditioners. Not the most expensive by any means but not the cheap stuff either.
I'm using two PS Audio Ultimate Outlets (15 amp high output) and can highly recommend them for all components (including video). They will not restrict current and have the same capacity as your wall socket.

The power strips/surge protectors of the type it sounds like you are using will definitely degrade the sound. The Ulitmate Outlet cleans, protects from surges and also isolates digital components from putting any sort of interference back into the house power line that could be picked up by other components. They also have a product called the Juice Bar, but it sounds like that's more than you need for the number of components you have.
Thanks. I was assuming that I would need more than a 15A power supply to sufficiently accommodate my 250W amplifier. someone told me I should look for 20A minimum and, better yet 30A. Maybe they/I am wrong?

I have read some interesting articles about power conditioners, some confusing, some rather contradictory. I get the logical drift that the requirements for front-end equipment are much different than for power amps and/or preamp power supplies. I have particular interest in something that will "do-it-all". One plug from the unit to the wall – all of the component cords into the power unit. I also read where many power conditioning units "suck the life" out of the sound. Those articles recommend a "parallel" unit (i.e. Richard Gray's) or a "regenerative" unit (i.e. PS Audio). Of course, I would be open to a separate unit for the power amp and preamp and a "better" multiple outlet source for other components, as long as they were cost-effective. By cost-effective I mean a total of about $600-800. Any insights?

Also, does the power unit with an appropriate AC power cord obviate the need for more expensive power cords from the components to the power unit?