Speaker punishing bass

I was wondering if anybody had suggestions for quality recordings with frightening bass. I use several discs for auditioning speakers to see if they can stand up without distorting. My favorites are: Vic Wooten with the Flecktones, Marcus Miller, Copland's "Fanfare for a Common Man", Edgar Meyer's "Uncommon Ritual" and "Passage" by the Empire Brass Quintet. While bass isn't the last word it has made short work of some speaker choices. As always I look forward to any suggestions.
wirehead
I was just listening to Rusted Root. The track Drum Trip is a pretty good workout for the woofers. I also recommend Planet Drum by Mickey Hart. Those above who mentioned Billy Cobham's Warning cd are absolutely correct, it's been one of my favorite cd's for over 10 years.
"Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" movie soundtrack...though listen to it on the DVD for 24/96 quality....I don't know if it is available on DVA yet (?)
Here are three recommendations from Mapleshade:

Midnite "Ras Mek Peace" (for electric bass)
Blue Rider Trio "Harp, Steel and Guts" (for acoustic bass)
Big Joe Maher "Mojo" (for bass drum)
Enya's 1st (Atlantic)- go to track 14 "Dany Dwr" for some low information - pleasant listening too! Recently I attended the movie Crouching T - HD and the sustained drums - I even think it was listed in the credits as "Poems from a Chinese Dream" (mentioned earlier)- are a speaker's delight (or fear). I purchased the CD but it is pale in comparison to the theatre (same problem with "Gladiator" , though not as bad). It is fairly easy to find momentary examples like the Enya item above; however, the real test of a speaker's ability lies in keeping up with the pace, not withering after minutes of onslaught, etc. Tripping the fuse on my Quad 606 told me I was pushing it! Wall mounting your vinly rig is often the only way to isolate it from those LOW vibrations!
More to discover