Where do you find new music?

I'm not talking about the latest LP from the White Stripes or whoever, where do you get introduced to most of the new music that you end up buying?

Radio, friends homes, AudiogoN or catalogs like Acoustic Sounds or Music Direct are all options. What is your best resource.

P.S. I'm talking about introductions, not where you buy it.
128x128nrchy
I like to check the liner notes of the music that I'm listening to at the time, see who's singing harmony or who is sitting in on the session. Check and see what they've released and buy that. Then start over again!
Streaming radio. I'm lucky enough to be able to listen at work. When something interesting comes up, I put it on one of my wish lists. I can later research the find a little more thoroughly and make a decision to purchase or not.
for those in So. California the radio station 88.5 on Sundays from 6am till noon is new age style music, from 12 to 3 is blues, 3 to 6 is reggae and 6 to 8 is folk music. I find alot of great music on it that I buy later. For those with internet radio their website is KSBR.org.
Find out if "World Cafe" is broadcast in your area (on public radio). It's a great show that promotes a lot of new music (mostly what I would consider adult-oriented rock or adult alternative).