Unintended lyrics

Music to sooth the savage beast (breast).What songs do you know that people routinely misunderstand the lyrics, to the concernation or amusement of the artist. For example Dylans's "Excuse me while I turn and kiss the guy" (kiss the sky). Nylons "Give me the Beach Boys and free my soul" (Give me the beat boys and free my soul I want to get lost in the rock and roll)
128x128gammajo
If you listen closely to Springsteen's version you can make out "wrapped up like a deuce". The Manfred Mann version sound like it was intentionally sung as "wrapped up like a douche".
How about the chanting at the ending of the Beatle's "I Am the Walrus"? I know the Beatles claim they're chanting "rasberry jam" or some such, but when I listen to it on a high resolution system it sounds like they're chanting "Get f***ed, Get f***d, Everybody get f***ed" over and over in various pitch shifted voices.

Maybe I just have a dirty mind....Of course this record came out when they were a tad disenchanted with each other and their fans....

I bet they got a lot of chuckles out of secretly telling everybody how they really felt.