Audiophile Music Cd's besides Baby Einstein?

I am looking for some reccommendations of Audiophile Quality Baby Classical CD's I'm not into classical but would like to get my new boy Listening. I have the baby einstein collection. The sound quality is fair. Any titles I should get for my Baby boy? (He's only 13 days old Daddy needs a reason to take him to the sound room. :)
ericp
My baby at the time (she's 16 now) loved classic rock.
She use to bounce on her butt and clap whenever I played tunes.(like I did at concerts) :~)
Your baby at just over 2 weeks old wont being doing any bouncing but in time you will see a very positive reaction he has to music.
I'd say 'play what daddy likes'
BTW,my daughter hates classic rock/modern rock now.
She's a hip-hopper.

Congratulations!!
Congratulations on your new addition -- even better than a new pre-amp! :-)

I don't have a recommendation on a specific recording, but our daughter always loved Saint-Saens "Carnival of the Animals" when she was young. Another great primer for young people to gain appreciation of classical music is the soundtrack to "Fantasia" (and it's not a bad recording either). Someday he can watch the movie with you, too.

Have fun.
Congratulations...music is excellent and enjoyable for all at this stage. Something that is played over and over again will become very memorable to both the child and parents and invoke many pleasant memories. Of all the "children music" I have tried, the following remain family favorites. They have very nice sonics and are very well chosen compilations. Classical: Mozart for Mommies and Daddies http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=1702953. International: Welcoming Children Into the World http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000JRM0/qid=1109188866/sr=8-1/ref=__1/103-4837532-8822256?v=glance&s=music.
Congradulations, I have the same situation, my daughter is going to be 4 months old. We also have the baby einstin both the audio and the dvd version. In addition, we also listen to a well recorded, light vocal, mostly piano xrcd, the female singer is koi kam title "Chance", it is in MANDARIN though. But it has the best piano recordings I have heard so far. A must have for audiophile IMO.

Ken
Forget the audiophile stuff, My son likes the toy dolls nellie the elephant and the dickies banana splits songs. But he loves looking at sterophile and pointing out all the speakers while we are listening.