SACD's to stay away from

For some reason this post I created last week was pulled from AG. I don't know why as nothing I was aware of broke the rules. Anyway...here we go again.

What SACD's have you purchased that have been a major disappointment? For the most part I am a fan of the format but there have been those discs that didn't live up to my expectations. For example:

Boston - Boston
Journey - Greatest hits
Hollywood G.Hits - Eric Kunzel (telarc)
Some pipe organ music on telarc(can't think of the title)
Deep Purple - Machine Head
treyhoss
Nora Jones - Come Away with Me

I think the red book sounds better.

Not to stay away from, but I find that some really, really well produced red book CD's don't sound much better on SACD. No worse, and it's neat in multi-channel, but not a huge difference. Tierny Sutton's latest is a great example. SACD is nice, but really not any better than the red book. Well, my opinion.
Macdadtexas, do not give up on SACD. Stereophile recently revealed themselves that there was no differnce between the PCM/DSD Norah Jones. They called it a "ripoff"......unfortunately this and some other "bad" sacd's were mastered from the pcm masters therefore no difference. Try (CHESKY) Rebecca Pidgeon "THE RAVEN" you'll be amazed at the sound