Music for the spirit and the soul

I had the good fortune of running across Avro Part's Stabat Mater today for the first time, and I've listened to it at least four times today. Although I'm not religious in the traditional sense, this recording moved my soul, brought goose bumps to my body and quieted my mind. Does anyone have other suggestions of classical (or other) music for the feeding of the spirit and the soul?
johnrob
Thanks for all the suggestions! I've managed to find/order a few of these cds (e.g., El Cant... and Gorecki's 3rd) and absolutely love them. Unfortunately, it sometimes takes a while to obtain less popular music, especially here in the Canadian Rockies. A small music store just opened a few months ago, and they can't always obtain what I want. Amazon is helpful, but they also take a while (I waited for El Cant de la Sibil for close to 2 months). I look forward to finding more of these suggestions.

John
I think someone may have mentioned this before--sorry, I'm too lazy to reread all of the posts--but the music to "Tous les Matins du Monde" (orchestration by Jordi Savall) is extraordinary as well.
Since December, I've found more of the excellent suggestions mentioned above and some new works.

One in particular is a new CD by Christos Hatzis - Awakening (2005, EMI Classics). Briefly, I found this work to be deep and emotional. It impresses as being similar to Arvo Part, yet with a contemporary feel. Well worth listening to.

John
I forgot to mention Savall's Homenatge al Misteri D'Elx which also features M. Figueras - another worth having, especially if you like El Cant de la Sibil la.

John
Nicole Mullens "Talk About It". Iris Dement "lifeline". Natalie Merchants " House Carpenters Daughter". Of the 3 cds I mention here Nicole Mullens contribution is the most uplifting and out and out musical. Its fun. I like Dements and Merchants reworking of more traditional songs because they are full of the personality that you could only get via such unique voices. True- Merchants contribution here is of songs that are well known both in folk and christian music.