Music for the spirit and the soul

I had the good fortune of running across Avro Part's Stabat Mater today for the first time, and I've listened to it at least four times today. Although I'm not religious in the traditional sense, this recording moved my soul, brought goose bumps to my body and quieted my mind. Does anyone have other suggestions of classical (or other) music for the feeding of the spirit and the soul?
johnrob
El Cancionero de Medinaceli
1535-1595
Hesperion XX
Jordi Savall

Just bought this one as well. It is described on the CD cover as the music of Philip II of Spain, which is quite varied stylistically. What an uplifting CD!

It just never ends...
How about Mahler Symphony 3 or 5?
If you like Avro Part, you might also like Alan Berg or Poulence.
Kronos Quarter also have many great albums. Check them out!
I nearly forgot. This is more of a vocals record, but you cannot hear the voice of Virginia Rodrigues (on 'Sol Negro') and not be moved to the core. An astounding Brazilian singer.
Thanks for all the suggestions! I've managed to find/order a few of these cds (e.g., El Cant... and Gorecki's 3rd) and absolutely love them. Unfortunately, it sometimes takes a while to obtain less popular music, especially here in the Canadian Rockies. A small music store just opened a few months ago, and they can't always obtain what I want. Amazon is helpful, but they also take a while (I waited for El Cant de la Sibil for close to 2 months). I look forward to finding more of these suggestions.

John