Your First Concert was.....

My first concert was Arlo Guthrie at the Shaffer (sic) Music Festival in Central Park, NYC. It cost 2 bucks and it was for his "Running Down the Road" album.
dreadhead
>>Led Zeppelin, 1971, at the Hampton Roads Coliseum in Hampton, Virginia<<

February 9, 1971 to be exact and boy did they rock the house that night.
I am proud to state that it was The Carpenters in the spring of 1971. My brother and his girlfriend (now wife) drove my best friend and I to the concert in Fort Worth, Texas. It was amazing...and so was Karen. I will never forget nor will I ever apologize for my first concert experience.
Robin Trower, 1976, Long Beach Arena. Steve Marriott's All Stars opened. After playing a couple of tunes, I remember Steve asking the crowd, "Do you wanna hear some Humble Pie shit?". We responded enthusiastically (of course). Enjoyed seeing both bands.
Mcrheist, you certainly have no reason what so ever to apologize, in fact I too would be proud to list that as my first concert. You got to see the first celebrity to starve herself to death. Same goes for you guys who saw the Mamas and the Poppa's. Cass Elliot ate herself to death. Now that's history man.