Eerie, Ethereal, Moody, Involving Soundtracks

I'm looking for more of the REAL GOOD, maybe unheard-of stuff.
Really got hooked on Asche & Spencer's *Monster's Ball*, along with some tunes from *Dead Man Walking*, *Johnny Handsome*, etc.
Music that completely takes you into a far-away galaxy, lets you concentrate on loneliness, yet ................. you want to crank the volume way-up and dwell within it.
128x128rx8man
...and if you like Knopfler, check out "Last Exit to Brooklyn" - talk about eerie and moody.
Islandear, I just ordered it, per your recommendation. You still riding them old Beezers? Me and a bud watched "On Any Sunday" tonight- BSA`s and Trumpets, galoreeee...
Try Tangerine Dream's soundtrack to Sorcerer, also Alan
Parsons Tales of Mystery and Imagination. Alan Parsons,
I believe, was the Sound Engineer on Dark Side of the Moon.
...and Bultacos and Montesas and CZs...man, what a time that was. Elsinore and Perris were still out in the sticks and suburban sprawl was still twenty years off. None of us thought that McQueen would ever crash, much less die. Now there's tract homes up and down the high desert and Steve's been gone almost twenty-five years. But we'll always have "On Any Sunday" and that wonderful scene from "The Great Escape."

No Bonnies, Lightnings or Commandos in my garage right now, but I've been lucky before.

Another OST suggestion: Wings of Desire from Wenders' film of the same name.