Favorite Music When Having Sex

I think the title says it all.

What is your favorite music performance, CD or LP, that helps to create that certain ambience when you are experiencing that "special quality time" (hopefully with someone else).

I can't even begin to imagine some of the responses we'll be seeing here. Let's at least ATTEMPT to maintain some semblance of decorum, please folks? Let's all try to be the mature adults that we all think we are.

Allow me to start.

Believe it or not, I still have a thing for Pink Floyds "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" and "Welcome To The Machine". I remember a certain encounter back in my college days when listening to that album. It had just been released.

The album was new too.

That and Grover Washington "Winelight".
128x128buscis2
The soundtracks to any of a million adult classics. Couldn't name any of the "artists".
most of the above is just either your favorite music or just jokes...c'mon now.

certainly some down tempo chill out stuff
Caia, K&D, Tosca, Air, Zero 7
Just to show how truly demented I have become, several years ago I made a tape entitled "Belly Rubbing Tunes". Some of the songs:
Almost Hear You Sigh------- Rolling Stones
I'm your Puppet ------------James&Bobby Purify
Oh Baby Baby ---------------Smokey Robinson
Crazy Love -----------------Van Morrison
Desparado ------------------Eagles
Hearts of Stone-------------Southside Johnny & the Asbury Jukes
What does it take (to win your love)----Jr. Walker
A-Train Lady ----------------Mink Deville
Crimson & Clover ------------Tommy James
Holding back the years-------Simply Red
Spoon River -----------------Steve Goodman
Sure Thing-------------------Foster& Lloyd
Hot Burrito #3--------------Flying Burrito Bros.(AKA I'm Your Toy).
Sorry if there are any inaccuracies. I'm working on memory. Tomorrow I find the tape. Cheers---- Dave.
Dave, if you created this a couple of years ago, I'd have expected you to have these songs completely memorized -- especially since it gets pretty nippy up there in Ontario ;-)
Ozfly- Nippy it does get here,but I think when I was playing the tape I was othewise occupied. Now I'm single and i'll give it a listen just for the music, and maybe a memory or two. Cheers.