Album which you have listened to most?

We all have favourites and we all keep going back to them every now and then. Some maybe permanently lying next to our systems and have been for years.

Is there an album or two or three at the most which gets most of your attention and is played on your system most often? Not necessarily the best sounding but the one which you are emotionally attached to.

I thought I would ask for a single album but to make it easier for all you may name three of them.

If you have have had the album for more than five years, it qualifies for inclusion here.

The reason I decided to post this message is because I am interested in buying something interesting and if there are only ten people responding it means 30 albums for me to be on the lookout for.

Thanks a lot for your input (if you have read this far I know you will post your three albums also) :-)
128x128quadophile
As an elementary school kid I heard Slave's "The Concept" being played by a classmates older brother. I asked my parents for the cassette tape for Christmas. I believe that was 1978. I still own that cassette tape. I played it through middle school, high school, and college. Got some strange looks in college from people and many "what are you playing?" When I bought my first new car after graduation it was the first tape to be played as I drove off the lot.

I bought a VPI turntable in 1996. The Concept was one of the first vinyl albums I had to play on my latest audio purchase. I own at least 7 copies of the album and enjoy it as much today as I did the first time I heard it playing. The big deal for me is to hear it through all tubes- phono, pre, and power.
Supertramp Crime of the Century. I have probably 10 different pressings of this record.
Larry Carlton, "Alone, But Never Alone"
Chris Isaak, "Heart Shaped World"
Donald Fagan, "The Nightfly"
joni Mitchell "Blue"
Puccini "La Boheme" Beecham version on HMV
Sara K "Waterfalls"